EVERYTHING I'D EVER WANT IS RIGHT HERE INSIDE OF ME

Monday 14 December 2009

Frustration


I'm going to have my hair cut and coloured tomorrow, probably going from brown to platinum blonde, I'm just hoping the hairdresser won't say my hair'll fall off because of the chemicals...

There's just something about white that's so fascinating (big surprise, just take a look at the photos here), it's sort of so innocent and clean and pure. And I emphasize here that white is the objective, not the sort of cheap yellowy blonde... I've been looking forward to it tremendously since booking the time, and I'm soo glad it's finally happening tomorrow!

Also, tomorrow's the first day of my Christmas break, but I'm having a hard time even realising it. It's like I had all these plans and now that it's on, I feel a bit paralysed. But now I got the time, I'm going to try and take an aerobics class or a ballet class every day. I really want to be even skinnier when school starts again in five weeks. Why? Because of Him. Oh God I miss him. Just thinking about his face, his body... makes me crazy with longing. But it's complicated, like everything always is with me.

I just want that feeling when I know that I've lost weight since yesterday. It doesn't matter that it's not visible to anyone, it's just knowing that today, I'm a bit skinnier that yesterday, and tomorrow I will be thinner than today. Just knowing that you're on your way to being as light as air...

Cecilia Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment